Tactical Shotgun Courses 2022
- Marksmanship Fundamentals(stance, grip, trigger control)
- Shooting Around Cover
- Shooting on the Move
- Serviceable Shotgun(single, pump, or semi) with Sling
- 150 – 200 Rounds ( Variety of ammo is recommended)
- Method of Carry Ammo (pouch, bandoleer, etc.)
- Eye and Ear Protection (can be provided)
- Clothing Suitable for Crappy Weather
In this course we will teach you how to use your shotgun for more than just putting down that big buck. We will go over the fundamentals of using a shotgun in a self defense situation and how they differ from going hunting. You will learn how to clear different malfunctions from different types of shotguns. We will teach how to reload efficiently as possible and when so that our shotgun doesn’t go on empty. We will show you how to move around cover and shoot your shotgun effectively while on the move.
• Good working, serviceable shotgun (single barrel – pump or semi) with adjustable tactical sling.
• 150 – 200 rounds of ammunition (A variety of ammunition is recommenced in this course.)
• Ear and Eye Protection (Can be provided)
• Method of carrying ammunition (i.e. pouch, bandoleer, etc.)
• Lunch / Snacks
• Clothing suitable for crappy weather
Refund Policy: Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
*IOF-TWTG, LLC. and its associates have the only right to be flexible here.*
April 2nd, 2022, Aug. 6th, 2022