Advanced CHL Courses 2021
- Understanding The Laws On Use Of Deadly Force
- Different Carry Positions/Types
- Draw Stoke
- Shooting One Handed
- Introduction To Moving & Shooting
- Working Handgun (No Smaller Caliber than .380)
- Proper Concealable Holster
- 2 Or More Magazines
- Magazine Holster (Encouraged, Not Required)
- 200-300 Rounds of Ammunition (200 Minimum)
- Ear and Eye Protection (Can be provided if requested before class)
- Note taking materials
- Lunch/Snacks & Hydration
- Clothing Suitable For Crappy Weather
Absolutely NO Live Ammunition is to be brought in the classroom!
Advanced Concealed Handgun 1 Class
“Get out of the Holster and into the Fight!”
This Course is for those that have their Concealed Handgun License or have completed their Concealed Handgun License class and are looking to know about any laws that have changed and to work on advancing their skill set for concealed carry in specific. This is a one day class consisting of 1 hour in the classroom and 3 hours on the range. On the range we will go over different carry positions/types, draw stoke, shooting one handed, and much more. Questions will be addressed throughout the range time to better understand and apply the different techniques taught. Please arrive at 10:45 to sign in before class begins, classes starts at 11 a.m. sharp.
Absolutely NO Live Ammunition in the classroom!
• Working Handgun (no smaller caliber than .380)
• Proper Concealment Holster
• MINIMUM of 2 Magazines (More Mags & Mag Carriers are HIGHLY Recommended)
• 200-300 Rounds of Ammunition (200 minimum)
• Proper Ear and Eye Protection (Electronic Hearing Protection is HIGHLY encouraged)
• Note taking materials
• Lunch/Snacks & Hydration
NO Open Toed footwear! NO low cut clothing! NO Red Shirts! (Instructors will be wearing Red)
Refund Policy: Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
*IOF-TWTG, LLC. and its associates have the only right to be flexible here.*
February 26th 2022, April 23rd 2022, June 4th 2022, July 30th 2022, September 17th 2022, November 19th 2022